Friday, January 11, 2013

Advanced Adventure #31: The Lost Lair of Drecallis

Yesterday. I got an e-mail from Rick Maffei about when I had scheduled his module, The Lost Lair of Drecallis for release in the Advanced Adventures line.

The answer, embarrassingly enough, was, "I haven't."

I'd accepted Rick's manuscript and paid for it, but I forgot to do the last step in my process - which is move a file from the "Under Consideration" folder to a new folder in the AA folder with it's own name. This means that I had an paid-for manuscript sitting on my hard drive and I had idiotically forgotten about. *sigh*

Oh well, good news is that there will be another Advanced Adventures module this year!

The Lost Lair of Drecallis is an OSRIC(tm) module designed for 4-6 adventures of levels 5-7.

For a second year in a row, Drecallis has not appeared on the appointed day to collect her tribute from the people of Longridge. Is the terrible beast dead? Or has the great reptile departed for greener pastures? The elders are desperate to discover the truth, and if the dragon is indeed dead, a priceless hoard may be sitting in the dragon's lair, unguarded. A call has been put out for brave souls willing to seek out the remote lair of Drecallis and investigate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, ha; a pleasant surprise!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP